Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why are we moving our best player out of his given position and giving it to a guy whose never played there before.

• Because he has played their before... Most of his junior career. He definitely has what it takes to be a fullback. If it doesn't work he moves back to the wing. 

• He may be our best player and if JAC come to Eels....we'll have 2 best players

• Gutho will eventually play 5/8. He's nearly ready now.Centre in defence and 5/8 in attack is where he'll eventually benefit the team the most.

• Agree - I think 5/8 or centre are his best positions. 
      I wouldn't mind seeing him at 5/8 but that would then highlight the obvious with Brown. 

• This would work well with Brown at half back.

• And Moses running the kicking tee out every time we score a try...

• Brown lacks a kicking game, and your 7 needs a excellent kicking game. Brown to left centre.

• This reply was deleted.
          • OH this ORF SEEZUN is getting worse.

Blame the wingers for NOT performing and scoring tries because they do not get the ball - now blame Dylan for NOT being a good kicker because the ball goes to Moses 11 times out of 10.

Dylan is NOT our kicking problem - MORONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dylan had THREE kicks this entire season for THREE tries. Whose kick broke Fergo's try drought?

Toughest ORF SEEZUN ever.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Ohk nvm. Do you actually see BA getting sacked?"
10 minutes ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"2025 Mutts. He was originally signed til 24' but we added an extra year last year."
11 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"He's wrapped up for a few years. End of 26 or even 27 I think "
13 minutes ago
EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"He is a dragons junior and pretty sure he scored a hat trick in a under 19 origin game for nsw. He is a big body so my big concern would be his turn and chase."
20 minutes ago
More…