Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I buy mine 10 at a time colin, no need to buy split ones, 20 minutes on here and 3 of them are split from bashing the edge of the desk. Could be Snake's problem.

• Mechanical keyboard with cherry switches is the way to go. I've had Ducky keyboards for years and can never go back to anything else now.

• Gutho to center - haha sorry won't happen.

Would love Addo Carr but he's going to play wing IF he comes.

• Frank, only thing though with JAC is he needs a good centre on his inside to create the breaks, also has enough speed to set him up. In that scenario, we have MJ as an unknown for a while now. Which basically leaves us with dead centres, unless  Opacic can fill the bill or a better signing is found. Our current wingers are all but dead ducks, and the 4 is not much better as he's on life support unless he goes to the wings.  

The question really is with whoever we sign, or have signed is who are those that are best in their respective positions, if JAC only wants the 1 spot for the money, then if he's good enough for say the centres himself then pay him what he's worth, would actually love to see him inside Dunster on the left side.

• Tom Opacic come on down. Have faith brothers and sisters, if Tom hits form we will have purchased well.

I have very high opinion of this kid.

• Ferguson used be centre and as he gets older it may suit him better than wing.

• Yep 

• Stupid waste of money. 

Didnt he get fined for shooting guns this year? 

Will bring a bad culture to the club 

• Watch George become the next good thing

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"If he doesn't come oh well.
I just want brad arthur sacked!
Enough of his bullshit coaching and poor performing teams for over the last decade!
It will be like winning a premiership for me!"
5 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Sad part on this story too, he had to choose what hospital to go to, they went to seperate hospitals, he chose baby, then got informed she passed away. Awful
Seeing eels walking so much on a footy field disgusts me. Never see a panthers or storm…"
5 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"If you want to cheer yourself up then cheer on the Broncos to smash the Raiders , seeing Ricky Stuart lose is one of life's true pleasures."
6 minutes ago
Offside replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Agree Fong I used to let these results get to me it's just a game it's a distraction from life for 80 mims and that's it.
I had the shits put a movie on hung out with my family and forgot all about it.

Yes the club is in the dumps but it always is…"
12 minutes ago
More…