Eels fan living in Melbourne

would there be any kind soul with an Eel’s membership who’d lend me their membership number to get tickets for the game this weekend?!

gracios fellow elvers 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh your blood’s worth bottling - thanks so much.

Owe ya

tim

• haha to easy mate.enjoy the game!

• If HAYNE PLANE85s doesn't work, try this 14SAY235961

• Cheers Rabz, you’re a lifesaver too as the allocation using the other code had exhausted!

you’re both legends! 

See you at the GF for a beer

• All good mate, glad to help.

Enjoy the game

• Got it sorted or need more numbers mate?

• Nah sorted tickets for me and my sister- rapt!  We didn’t play in Melbourne this year so I’m jazzed to see the boys 

• Enjoy mate. Nothing like being their live. Was sensational all season at bank west and topped off yesterday. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I think the next 3 games will decide Brad's future at the Eels. His team know he is under pressure from the media and a poor performance from them will be his death knell."
7 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Wrong. Matt Arthur is playing in the 9 because he earned the right. Mett is a very smart player.
So is Hands and he should be the run on 9 in FG."
27 minutes ago
"I agree with ya bud. Junior stated iam the 10 and will wear the 10. Starting or off the bench.
If Ethan is starting as the halfback then he is in the 7."
47 minutes ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"There is no excuse for not having Martin in Cup. Just pure negligence."
52 minutes ago
More…