EASY MONEY BUT CAVEAT EMPTOR

EASY MONEY

You can do this for any size bets..... This is a 3 leg Multi on Sportsbet. 

i.e. Roosters and Storm to win their respective games. i.e thats games 1 & 2

Game 3 is Tigers and Bronco's and to me is a hard one to seperate....Tigers 1.52 and Broncs 2.55.

Here's your bet the first combinations of Roosters and Storm into Tigers is 2.10 on a powerplay or realistically doubling your money .....my doubt there as i said was the Tigers (no Reynolds, Brooks dropped).

Alternatively the first two (certainties) and Bronco's gives you 3.67 on a powerplay.

So your easy money bet is $10 on each i.e. 2.10 return or 3.67 if Bronco's win.....net result win 1$ or  $16.70 but you can't lose.

Of course all that goes out the window if Raiders beat Roosters or  Titans beat Storm..... I will leave that to you.....BUT THAT is where Caveat Emptor comes into the title.

PS Depending on your budget and heading into the weekend you can outlay any amount on that bet i.e. $100 on each combo returns $10  or  $167 profit.

PS 2 If your bookmaker is someone else other than "sportsbet" you are likely to get similar odds on the combo's.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 6927326695?profile=RESIZE_584x

• 6927319055?profile=RESIZE_400x

• 6930592864?profile=RESIZE_400x

• OK who does not know what "Caveat Emptor" means......

• Beware easy bets from some old bastard on the internet?

• 6939821455?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Had to read this blog again for a laugh and sorry pops , I'm bumping thread up for the LOLs

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra fan on The Hill replied to MontoEel's discussion Former Eels Player Jailed for 17 years
"Because we're the biggest club of all.
 "
2 hours ago
Pork n Beans replied to Chiefy's discussion Vote --Matto's Back - Who drops out ??
"Davey obviously lol "
3 hours ago
Snake - Hells Piper replied to brissyeel's discussion Siebold Woes
"Lol Kram and Bob, very close.
If you want the details on the rumour, go to twitter and search 'seibold rumour', go to 'latest tweets'.
Sounds like he's in all sorts and will be gone real soon if true, Broncs wont and cant put up with that sort of dr…"
3 hours ago
Kramerica replied to Chiefy's discussion Vote --Matto's Back - Who drops out ??
"I thought Matto was going to miss another week."
3 hours ago
More…