EASY MONEY BUT CAVEAT EMPTOR

EASY MONEY

You can do this for any size bets..... This is a 3 leg Multi on Sportsbet. 

i.e. Roosters and Storm to win their respective games. i.e thats games 1 & 2

Game 3 is Tigers and Bronco's and to me is a hard one to seperate....Tigers 1.52 and Broncs 2.55.

Here's your bet the first combinations of Roosters and Storm into Tigers is 2.10 on a powerplay or realistically doubling your money .....my doubt there as i said was the Tigers (no Reynolds, Brooks dropped).

Alternatively the first two (certainties) and Bronco's gives you 3.67 on a powerplay.

So your easy money bet is $10 on each i.e. 2.10 return or 3.67 if Bronco's win.....net result win 1$ or  $16.70 but you can't lose.

Of course all that goes out the window if Raiders beat Roosters or  Titans beat Storm..... I will leave that to you.....BUT THAT is where Caveat Emptor comes into the title.

PS Depending on your budget and heading into the weekend you can outlay any amount on that bet i.e. $100 on each combo returns $10  or  $167 profit.

PS 2 If your bookmaker is someone else other than "sportsbet" you are likely to get similar odds on the combo's.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol easy money to the betting agencies 

• PLOPPA WAS ALWAYS IN FOR A HIDING LOL EASY MONEY HAHA. OUT IN STRAIGHT SETS BEWAWAWAWA.  LET'S SUE THE OLD BASTARD LOLLL

• Chiefy, remember one thing every dog has his day.....I'm coming for you old son! lol

• I hope nobody took Kenny Calenders advice here?

• Well I was just about to hit the sack.....but there is an old saying if the cap fits wear it.......I deserve all the shit that gets loaded on me. 

My sincere apologies to anyone that took my advice.........

• 6927023264?profile=RESIZE_584x

• 6927030265?profile=RESIZE_584x

• 6927023264?profile=RESIZE_584x

• 6927102663?profile=RESIZE_584x6927110699?profile=RESIZE_400x

• 6927292263?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Pauly Pauly replied to Poppa's discussion BA should get a 20 year extension
"Hey settle down mate. I think this team and coach is great but to win a title we may need to tweak a few things. sivo is rubbish 
cant win a comp with a dope like that on the sideline
mahoney does good things but then close to the line he always goe…"
2 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Poppa's discussion BA should get a 20 year extension
"Lol some of my views? That's fucken hilarious mate. You're a buffoon "
3 minutes ago
Dean Widders Super Sub replied to Dean Widders Super Sub's discussion If you were the coach
"I would maybe play matto as a ball playing lock to add another dimension and maybe Nbrown a edge forward to help out that right side defence and attack, maybe even drop Waqa for 1 game and put Taka there just to see if there is any improvement."
10 minutes ago
Kramerica replied to Poppa's discussion BA should get a 20 year extension
"I dunno, at least he didn't suggest Dean fecking Pay as a replacement coach - whoever suggested that had clearly been injesting some pretty low grade synthetic pharmaceuticals."
20 minutes ago
More…