EASY MONEY BUT CAVEAT EMPTOR

EASY MONEY

You can do this for any size bets..... This is a 3 leg Multi on Sportsbet. 

i.e. Roosters and Storm to win their respective games. i.e thats games 1 & 2

Game 3 is Tigers and Bronco's and to me is a hard one to seperate....Tigers 1.52 and Broncs 2.55.

Here's your bet the first combinations of Roosters and Storm into Tigers is 2.10 on a powerplay or realistically doubling your money .....my doubt there as i said was the Tigers (no Reynolds, Brooks dropped).

Alternatively the first two (certainties) and Bronco's gives you 3.67 on a powerplay.

So your easy money bet is $10 on each i.e. 2.10 return or 3.67 if Bronco's win.....net result win 1$ or  $16.70 but you can't lose.

Of course all that goes out the window if Raiders beat Roosters or  Titans beat Storm..... I will leave that to you.....BUT THAT is where Caveat Emptor comes into the title.

PS Depending on your budget and heading into the weekend you can outlay any amount on that bet i.e. $100 on each combo returns $10  or  $167 profit.

PS 2 If your bookmaker is someone else other than "sportsbet" you are likely to get similar odds on the combo's.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol easy money to the betting agencies 

• PLOPPA WAS ALWAYS IN FOR A HIDING LOL EASY MONEY HAHA. OUT IN STRAIGHT SETS BEWAWAWAWA.  LET'S SUE THE OLD BASTARD LOLLL

• Chiefy, remember one thing every dog has his day.....I'm coming for you old son! lol

• I hope nobody took Kenny Calenders advice here?

• Well I was just about to hit the sack.....but there is an old saying if the cap fits wear it.......I deserve all the shit that gets loaded on me. 

My sincere apologies to anyone that took my advice.........

• 6927023264?profile=RESIZE_584x

• 6927030265?profile=RESIZE_584x

• 6927023264?profile=RESIZE_584x

• 6927102663?profile=RESIZE_584x6927110699?profile=RESIZE_400x

• 6927292263?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kramerica replied to Big eel's discussion Sivio
"I've never been to Aldi Carls - not for any specific reason - I've just never been. Might get down there tomorrow and check it out :) Good. Different."
6 minutes ago
colin hussey replied to Poppa's discussion BA should get a 20 year extension
"This is where our team is very much under strength as we really do not have much in alternatives, according to the eels team page the only winger we have as a replacement is Haze Dunster, the only other real option is having Taka at Centre & move Bl…"
9 minutes ago
Kramerica replied to Big eel's discussion Sivio
"LOL! - what about his hair :))"
11 minutes ago
MeelK replied to Big eel's discussion Sivio
"Lol mick"
12 minutes ago
More…