Replies

• So name calling is the answer when someone proves you wrong? Pull your head in mate 

• He can't pull his head in PL, his boyfriend told everyone he is circumcised.!!

• Agreed they generally get their man Frankie (big sumbrero), but...if we perform above an beyond with our young talent blooded we are a big chance of keeping him... unless those that rort are hell bent! 

• Frank , tyson frizell will take you up on that bet

• I was thinking about this today, Cronk will retire at the end of the season, the Roosters get their man. The better Brown goes and the longer he remains unsigned beyond 2020, the more likely a team capless team like the Roosters or Broncos will throw everything at this kid.
        I am concerned, very concerned, it's just our luck that the two teams in need of a quality half have no salary cap restictions.

• The offer from the Warriors had the intended result

It put a value in black and white in front of Brown and proved there is intrest.

If that offer never happens, while I'm sure the manger would let him know that there is interest and would try and get the best deal for Dylan, there wouldn't have been any solid numbers.

Now that the Warriors offer is out there, that is the starting point for talks with the Eels rather than a possible end point

• DB was quoted in the article Arch, but no doubts its all ducks and drakes to up his price.

• Relax , Its only  rnd 2 , and besides  mommy  knows  what's  best for Dylan 

• Its a fake article. All.he said was I'm comfortable here.

Parramatta hold the ace card as we can upgrade this year and next as part of an extension and blow any other club out of the water.

It's up to Bernie to get things done and not wait

• only have until november 1st to get it done.

After that he is free to sign for other teams for 2021

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Bup  100% spot on Bup. Agree - Melb do this well for me. Bellamy for me if we seek change with an understudy / same for Bennett 
But Juniors is another issue. "
2 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to LB's discussion It is not Arthur's fault: Gus Gould
"Gus wants the Eels to fail for as as long as possible, so of course he'll do anything to deflect criticism off the bush coach. "
4 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Hugo, what did Nathan Brown actually say? I never heard what he said. There was lots of alleged comment but I've not seen any quotes "
5 minutes ago
BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Can only hope Frank."
11 minutes ago
More…