Replies

• You sir are an idiot

• The secret is to keep him happy in this environment.

Make sure his ducks are in a row off the field.

Then there’s zero reason for him to leave.

• I think DB should stop listening to the wraps on him. He played good not brilliant against a woefull Panthers.

I understand his a level headed kid, seems to mention million a bit.

His worth appro 350k a year right now, if he wants to double his wage then he needs to step up.

Yes has potential but ya don't pay mill for potential.

Show us how much ya worth, right now I'd be lookin at Stagg and which ever young bronco who sits on the bench.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Great graphis HOE and an extraordinary piece of writing and analysis. I will not say that we 'can't win' but I just cannot see it tbh. I think the bounce back may occur for about 40-60 mins but the heat from last week may impact at some point.
What…"
7 seconds ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I keep saying this Mutts BA is but a symptom of a bigger problem.
Its like no one wants to see it.
If the board really wanted to it's a phone call or a meeting away and that's all she wrote for the coach.Not many want to see it.
The biggest concern…"
4 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Zero rumblings. I'm concerned that they have absolutely no plans to make changes. In fact, I'm terrified that's what is happening. "
10 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Bup  agreed Bup; I was and am open to moving on two forwards tbh one of them Matto but he re-signed last season. I am of the firm belief that we need an alpha leader and one young bull coming into the team.
I think Gus makes a solid point about…"
10 minutes ago
More…