Replies

• Nope, not against the law to joke about it, but I have had to delete a couple of comments directly accusing former players of being the accused. 

• what hell has happened to music?????????

• Whereiz  Manu Mau heading too now. Rumour is he is great mates with his name sake Manu Vatuvai they are both of  Tongan heritage.

• Micky...Manu Mau signed with Hull, he just started training over there 

Here's a little story on him

Fresh from his antics with the Tongan national team in autumn, Ma’u arrived in the country on Wednesday with his family and had a couple of days to acclimatise before reporting for duty for the very first time on Monday morning.
      The 31-year-old will take things easy in his first few days as a Hull player, getting mucked in when appropriate with his new teammates, who are now six weeks into their pre-season campaign. But he can’t wait to get out there and prove himself to his new mates.
      “I’m pleased to be here,” Ma’u told the Mail. “We’ve just cruised today, I’ve done a bit of field with the boys and then when they were doing con I came inside and jumped on the bike.

“I’ve been trying to stay fit and stay on my diet. I haven’t had much of a break but I’m just happy to be here.
      “I knew of a few of them so it’s good to be around them and I’m looking forward to getting into full training and just rubbing shoulders with the boys.”
      Having penned a two-year deal with the Black and Whites, Ma’u admits he’ll be treating his stint in East Yorkshire as an adventure on the other side of the world, with Scotland and Paris among the places on his bucket list.

3763461594?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Ah those boys..you have to admire such total devotion. "
9 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Yeah I didn't think it needed explaining but obviously did. Maybe we use more pictures than big words next time ? "
20 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Who else plays fb?? Gutho is busted. I will be shocked if he makes it through a full year. Simmo was terrible against Cronulla. I don't know why Martyn hasn't been playing fb in cup. Looked alright the game that I saw. At the end of the day its…"
21 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Hugo you have to forgive the lads from TCT as  Wednesday  is when they have their Brad Arthur appreciation night. 
They gather round a table which has a assortment of flavoured milk cartons and they discuss their favourite Brad Arthur game plans of…"
25 minutes ago
More…