Replies

• Mate

i don't feel sorry for them one bit .  They have privileged lives that 95% of us on here would dream about .  They get incredible money  ( more than brain surgeons saving peoples lives ) .  They have access to financial advisors , brokers , the lot .  No excuse not to be wealthy men long after they retire .  To go down the path of drug supply is greed .  They only show remorse when they get caught and realise they are going to lose every asset they have purchased with the proceeds .  Anyway - whoever it turns out to be will never be looked at by the public in the same light again .  

one word - choices . 

• Spot on!

• Agree. No sympathy whatsoever!

• Probably a kiwi player, which narrows it down a bit.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/12/high-profile-spo...

High-profile sport star pleads not-guilty to meth supply charge
    The man appeared alongside another man.
    • The hint is in the court name

• Manu Vatuvei apparently.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"They are getting older and slower Graham and if there's no progression plan and it looks like there is none by the failings of our development,  we are looking down a big black hole with very little chance of getting out. Bushie out."
1 minute ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Yes I do, Paulo comes of the bench and still has the 10 on his back. Why because he says I have owned the 10."
2 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Yep, Paulo, Gillard, Matto, Lane are playing way below expectations. They are thinking off load before they are wanting to go through the defence.
Gee we miss Reed, Lussick would not be in the top 10 number 9 in the NRL. For mine ya 9 directs…"
6 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Pops, great post & points.

Part of that lack of belief / confidence in the group could also be stemming from the Eels inability to finish inside red zones, due to missing those outside backs (and attacking strategies) you speak of who turn…"
44 minutes ago
More…