Im going to go against the grain a bit and say Kaysa has a lot to offer and will play a big part this year, hes better than many give credit to imo.

Yes Kings more orthodox, a good player,probably can play to a game plan a bit better, he has a bit more structure to his game than KP but with comes a more predictable game.

KP has a few qualities that are hard to measure, his up tempo style of play and energy lifts our pack, his enthusiasm is infectious out there.

Before he was injured i really thought he was really finding his feet at hooker, you could see his confidence building as a player, he was maturing as a rake.

He might not be what youd call a natural hooker but hes got a lot to offer and more improvement to come and nobody can doubt the blokes got a big ticka, he really has a go out there.

Dont count him out Eels fans, im predicting a big year from him this year.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hopefully they can teach him how to pass in the off season
    • He needs to improve his service from dummy half

• His the starting 9 without doubt. Arthur has him already there.
    • Mate he has 3 to 4 guys already there at training, king, mahoney, pritchard and occasionally a utility..

• Hope so. both our hookers are average.
  • Snake, it doesn’t really matter if he is going good or bad, the poor little bastard will be injured after 4 games anyway.

• Problem is he gets concussed a lot. I feel more confident with king there
    • This is my concern too. Whch has a massive efect our bench. He just has that ability to get his head in the wrong place. 

• True, maybe Smith is the answer.

• Agree Snake. He was progressing very well until his injury.  Ive always thought the criticism towards him was very unjustified.  If he stays fit, im tipping him to be one of our most consistent all year.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
15 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…