DON ROBINSON

I am having the same problem. Had it for some time Someone yesterday said that he had told me some time ago to check my cookies! The only person to mention cookies to me was Snake. AS I would not know a cookie from a pork chop I can offer no help to you. You indicate that the problem is with the site. I have a sneaking suspicion that you are right. I will first get on to Apple and sort out the cookie situation.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What sort of cookies am I looking for? 

Anzacs, marshmallow - c'mon don't leave me hanging.

What if I get rid of some really good cookies?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Space Eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"How about he gets taught to tackle first"
2 minutes ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I agree.
I also think Lomax and Gutho will be on an edge together next year and Talagi will be Fullback."
5 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Has to be an Eels win this one surely... half the Phins are injured! Eels by 20."
7 minutes ago
Bup replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Judging by these comments, I wouldn't be surprised if Blaize interchanges a bit with Gutho from around the 30 minute mark and Lussick goes off for a 20/25 minute breather.
Gutho getting into dummy half a bit and Blaise going to the back when we have…"
27 minutes ago
More…