10. Addin Fonua-Blake -
11. Villiame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Josh Curran

14. Kurt Mann
15. Harrison Edwards
16. Liam Knight
17. Salmon

The team is shaping up and will.have to much strike out wide for ba's scatter defense.   Could be a big score ending ba's 10 year run

Gonna be a cricket score on Arthurs

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fuck the dogs. We always belt them so not worried. That team needs to be called the reject shop 😂

• Lol salmon is shit taaffe,Mann,Hutchinson,are rubbish.

let's see how critchon goes without cleary,edwards and the panther forward pack.Also kikau wants out of the dogs

• Tracey,  xerri, Crichton,  ado carr, Burton Mahoney kikau, preston, knight mann all are close or current origin level players.   They are all guns.

Our three quarters are nsw cup.

And our coach and his defense is nsw cup

Our bench is nsw cup

• lol fuk the dogs & whoever plays for em 

• Polish salami is yummy but the old Stranski Sausage is the stuff of legend 

•  

That looks a solid side.  The Eels will be favourites so I will look at backing the Bulldogs with the start.

• If Eels win can you leave this site for good? 

• Ok yes and you leave if eels lose put your money where ur mouth is because u won't take the bet

• Done. 
        If the Eels win you leave this site forever. No pseudonyms, no new accounts. You leave for good. 
        If the Dogs win I'll do same. 

• Only if we could fast foward this game it would be like Xmas coming early 😂 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

My Bob replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"I said those two cultures were "historically the victims of white colonialism" this is true.
Any further extrapolations and interpretations that you have offered after reading my post are the subject of your paradigm. You are jumping at shadows and…"
39 minutes ago
Tad replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"Navalny called out Putin one of the toughest brutal man in Russia a corrupt leader and what were the consequences for Navalny? When you're ego is hurt it hurts no matter how tough you are"
48 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"This is what happens when boys and girls are brought up like they're the same, the lines get blurred. 
A man crying over a name? The world's f#@&%d"
1 hour ago
Tad replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"Call someone a grub on this site and see how many extra pages you get on the blog "
1 hour ago
More…