10. Addin Fonua-Blake -
11. Villiame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Josh Curran

14. Kurt Mann
15. Harrison Edwards
16. Liam Knight
17. Salmon

The team is shaping up and will.have to much strike out wide for ba's scatter defense.   Could be a big score ending ba's 10 year run

Gonna be a cricket score on Arthurs

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fuck the dogs. We always belt them so not worried. That team needs to be called the reject shop 😂

• Lol salmon is shit taaffe,Mann,Hutchinson,are rubbish.

let's see how critchon goes without cleary,edwards and the panther forward pack.Also kikau wants out of the dogs

• Tracey,  xerri, Crichton,  ado carr, Burton Mahoney kikau, preston, knight mann all are close or current origin level players.   They are all guns.

Our three quarters are nsw cup.

And our coach and his defense is nsw cup

Our bench is nsw cup

• lol fuk the dogs & whoever plays for em 

• Polish salami is yummy but the old Stranski Sausage is the stuff of legend 

•  

That looks a solid side.  The Eels will be favourites so I will look at backing the Bulldogs with the start.

• If Eels win can you leave this site for good? 

• Ok yes and you leave if eels lose put your money where ur mouth is because u won't take the bet

• Done. 
        If the Eels win you leave this site forever. No pseudonyms, no new accounts. You leave for good. 
        If the Dogs win I'll do same. 

• Only if we could fast foward this game it would be like Xmas coming early 😂 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra fan on The Hill replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"Exactly. Called you a monkey? Go in next chance with a swinging arm. Then tell people why you did it. I'd rather him lose a couple teeth to remember me than Leniu cop a potential suspension. It would well worth it. Well it would for me. I reckon…"
10 minutes ago
Parra fan on The Hill replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"Differant things. Navalny (RIP) was a threat to Putin and an easy target. If Putin was to lose power he wouldn't simply be allowed to retire to grow cabbages at his Dacha. He'd be hung at the Red Square the next day as a traitor who sent thousands…"
17 minutes ago
david replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"It most definitely isn't. Their putrid cultures are destroying the west and the woke mind virus is the cause. The western world will be majority black in a generation. Australia will be majority Indian in 20 years. There will be no more parramatta…"
24 minutes ago
david replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"Who gives rats. This is why this country is going down the toilet at a rate of knots. What a sook lol he called me a monkey 😝 they're both black! Can't handle the heat don't play the toughest sport of all. "
27 minutes ago
More…