10. Addin Fonua-Blake -
11. Villiame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Josh Curran

14. Kurt Mann
15. Harrison Edwards
16. Liam Knight
17. Salmon

The team is shaping up and will.have to much strike out wide for ba's scatter defense.   Could be a big score ending ba's 10 year run

Gonna be a cricket score on Arthurs

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hope Parra smash them!! 

• I think as good a side on paper that is, given we missed the 8 last year, the boys will be very keen to start 24 with a win.

If we lose well ....

• Shit side we beat them easily 

• Who let the wong out - woof woof 

• Connor is injured 

• i'd be very disappointed if that was our side. A lot of hit and miss players in that lot.

• Exactly,  only Crichton and kikau are what you would consider good signings from their recruitment drive.

If the eels had signed most of their signings this site would be in melt down. 

• Defence was massive issue for dogs last year and will continue  at least early in the season.  Half the team are new to the dogs so new combinations have to be learnt as their isn't any understanding of the defensive structures or experience defending together in game situation. 

Even top sides with minor changes struggle in attack early in the season due to lack of combinations and match fitness.  Early round footy is about ball control, field position and simple footy.  Our forwards and Moses kicking game will give us field position but who is bulldogs kicking half beyond Burton to out up the 50/50 bomb each game.

Our side is pretty much the same so ball control should be another advantage for us.  Despite close losses early last year, we matched the top sides including Melbourne who are undefeated in round 1 for over 10 years due to understanding simple safe footy wins early rounds.

The bulldogs with all their new players and competition from their 10 new utility players all trying to secure a position will not be a cohesive unit.  They don't even know who will run the team yet without a recognised halfback picked to lead side yet.

• Is this a bot?

• That is a very ordinary side parra by 50

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

My Bob replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"I said those two cultures were "historically the victims of white colonialism" this is true.
Any further extrapolations and interpretations that you have offered after reading my post are the subject of your paradigm. You are jumping at shadows and…"
8 minutes ago
Tad replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"Navalny called out Putin one of the toughest brutal man in Russia a corrupt leader and what were the consequences for Navalny? When you're ego is hurt it hurts no matter how tough you are"
17 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"This is what happens when boys and girls are brought up like they're the same, the lines get blurred. 
A man crying over a name? The world's f#@&%d"
1 hour ago
Tad replied to Cumberland Eel's discussion Leniu Calls Mam a Monkey
"Call someone a grub on this site and see how many extra pages you get on the blog "
1 hour ago
More…