DOGS cap crisis all ready

Just heard the Bulldogs h$500k left to spend on their eight roster spots remaining for 2023, with Min of 80k 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It’s why they are trying to offload cotric and thompson

• Cotric is offloaded already back to the Raiders.

We should take Thompson. His aggression would go well with our pack.

• No more than 500K and Dogs pay the rest.

• Apparently Thompson's on $800k so I'd be staying well clear and let the Dogs deal with the trouble they've got themselves into.

Gus has proven he can't manage a cap. They will be back in exactly the same spot they've been sitting in with the cap in no time.

• Agree...let them sort out their own mess. Gus is the reason we are still not paying full wage for RCG

• Dogs would have to pay some of the fee for both so that puts them over the cap

• Ofahiki Ogden and RFM. 

• Agreed RFM would absolutely thrive in our pack.

• Ogden gonna be a good buy for a club

He has mongrel and cost less than Thompson

• Mate they got one more big name player coming to them. And he hinted JR Paulo. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
37 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I had to sit in an aussie bar in Phuket today and watch that, had to go plow a lady boy to feel better"
43 minutes ago
"Lets be honest, BA is out of ideas, our season will again soon be gone, too many teams will be above us to climb"
46 minutes ago
"Lets compare 2024 dragons attitude to eels 2024. Dragons belted a good warriors team with effort and a great defensive pattern. Shows Flanagan in a short space can turn a team around. "
49 minutes ago
More…