Does ONE EYED VIEW influence the club's power brokers?

Unless we get some direct input  from the footbal club staff who make the decissions, we as members have to rely on Hearsay, Innuendo, Deliberations  about past and  . future performances. .

The quality of Players and Board

Good and Bad commentary on other members sentiments.

In my opinion, this results in a lot of misinformation.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Balibenny i tend to agree.

• Of course Snake you agree with your mate Bennie, as you sprout the same sort of nonsense.,

• This reply was deleted.
              • Keith will keep. He is fine. No argument here Poppa.  Back to the Bingo room son! 

• Thank you Poppa for your support. I agree that social media is not my forte,but I thought on social media niceties were also exchanged. I will scour the internet for useful information, so that I may improve my abilities in this area. Never too old to learn. I think this new Bemmie is an imposter.

• Just have a look at your post where you showed us the true meaning of nonsense. and vulgarity. I suppose you call this satire. You are a quality person Benny and I am full of admiration. When was the last time you talked about football?

• Please let me in on his identity as I would love to meet my soulmate

• I did not know that members identities were secret and be assured that I won't pursue the matter if you publish details of my dual identity

• 840160211?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Dear Benny, Whatever your dealings in the past with these profession were, is no reason to take it out on all managers and accountants.in an abusive manner. As Poppa tried to explain to me, that such behaviour is quite normal on.  Social Media, which I rarely participate in.and therefore don't know the rules.Call me old fashioned, but  I was brought up  that standerds of Respect, Honesty and Decency were virtues toi be admired and I am sorry to hear, that this does not apply to Social Medea. Allow me to pontificate onece more by saying that the world is not a better place because of it.. 

2} Why were you asked previously,what your credentials and achievements were[ which you have never explained] Is it because you criticised  or vilified,people of standing, without you being in a position of doing so? By the way, I was not that person, which means that you are a repeat offender. Don't you and Snake make out to be victims as I only responded to personal attacks on me.and our clubs hierarchy.

3}  I am quite happy with my only account as I am not looking for grandstanding or support.  I was hoping to make a contribution as a long suffering Parra supporter and I will try to do so in the future if I feel it is worthwhile.

• 838165043?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Gaz Nelson replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"The one up plodder Aidan Tolman had a day? "
34 minutes ago
LB replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"I actually agree with that. Just look how BA is now treating him considering the year he had in 2023. Makatoa is no.19 against Dolphins and Greig misses out, so if a forward went down he would trust Makatoa more than Greig. 
Greig has been back long…"
40 minutes ago
LB replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"I agree his 2019 campaign was his best and many compared him to Semi when not even close. But he has been a solid Winger most years. His issues only became worse mid last year. Maybe this is the shot in the arm needed."
46 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Weirmu greg is not the future.  He won't be a regular starter. 
 "
54 minutes ago
More…