Does ONE EYED VIEW influence the club's power brokers?

Unless we get some direct input  from the footbal club staff who make the decissions, we as members have to rely on Hearsay, Innuendo, Deliberations  about past and  . future performances. .

The quality of Players and Board

Good and Bad commentary on other members sentiments.

In my opinion, this results in a lot of misinformation.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOL Snake. Bernie's hairdressor, barber or gardener needs to find another hobby. It's very 1980s. Maybe that's the idea? Rekindling the glory years. I can cut my own hair in the dark better.

Style challenges aside, I had a lot of hope when Bernie jumped on board. And am still clinging to hope.

• Great idea Keithy, lets shut down all deliberations by fans about past and future performance, innuendo, hearsay, the quality of the players and board, good and bad commentary on other members sentiments, brilliant thinking!.

Great idea Keithy, brilliant idea for forums and keeping them going and for lifelong fans right to have a voice.

Youve really struck me as a man well ahead of his time since youve joined, even more advanced in thinking than Kim Jong imho.

Just a question mate, are you boiling the water over there before drinking it or have i entered a twilight zone?

825692460?profile=RESIZE_710x

•  I did not say that we could not express our opinions, But I did say that if management provided more information to us, we would feel more inclusive and be more accurate in our assessments

• If thats the case i agree, just seemed your post was critical of fans right to be fans, a bit of a carry over of the last few days.

If ive misinterpreted you my appologies.

• I saw this pigeon of Bernie's flying around in here this morning.

If you see it, pull your pants up and act normal...

https://media.giphy.com/media/49UgXOHbGeuFa/giphy.gif
    • Thats Bernies favourite racing pidgeon, surprisingly he called it Dick Thornett.

• You should not speak ill of the dead

• 826525321?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Another defamatory contribution from a snake in the grass

• Whats the defamatory Keify?

Thats called satire, i think you might have the two mixed up.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I think the Eels peaked in 2022 and are on the downhill slide. If nothing changes we will be bottom 3 and another spoon in the near future.
 "
18 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I think the next 3 games will decide Brad's future at the Eels. His team know he is under pressure from the media and a poor performance from them will be his death knell."
28 minutes ago
"Wrong. Matt Arthur is playing in the 9 because he earned the right. Mett is a very smart player.
So is Hands and he should be the run on 9 in FG."
48 minutes ago
"I agree with ya bud. Junior stated iam the 10 and will wear the 10. Starting or off the bench.
If Ethan is starting as the halfback then he is in the 7."
1 hour ago
More…