Depth Chart for 2020

Definite 20 players

Full Back (1) : Clint Gutherson

Wing (3): Blake Ferguson, Maika Sivo, George Jennings,

Centre (3): Waqa Blake, Michael Jennings, Jaeman Salmon

Halves (2): Mitchel Moses, Dylan Brown

Hooker (2): Reed Mahoney, Will Smith

Props (4): Junior Paulo, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Kane Evans, Daniel Alvaro, Oregon Kafusi

Lock (2): Nathan Brown, Ray Stone

Edge (2): Shaun Lane, Marata Niukore,

Development (0):

Likely resign or promote from lower grade (7):

Full Back (0) :

Wing (1): Ethan Parry, Charlton Schaafhausen (could be development but looks good enough to sign)

Centre (2): Brad Takairangi

Halves (1): Rhys Davies

Hooker (0): 

Props (1): Stefano Utoikamanu

Lock (0):

Edge (2): Andrew Davey, Salesi Fainga

Development (2): Kyle Schneider (hooker), Haze Dunster (Wing)

That would be 27 players and 2 development

Priority signing is a top tier edge forward

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gower and Mcillrick are gone. Where is Billy Brittain going? That would be a great signing. Are will smith and Gennings even staying? 

• Ok will correct - Thanks

They have another year I believe

• Could put Terepo as lower grade lock but who knows if he's staying too. Surprised a lot of this isn't clear by now. Probably find out when they come back for pre season. 

• Smith and Gennings signed for 2 years which includes 2020 as last year,

If McIlwyck is going means the reserves will be looking to Schneider, although there was one other player that was used as hooker cannot think of his name.  Gowie was considering another year but with his last few games showed it was time to retire.  He was a good buy for the eels, and hopefully the club position that was talked about will be his future.

• Dogs i think.

• Fergo with guth fullbacks

• Didnt want to double count. But yes I agree - if Guth goes down I assume Ferguson would move to FB and a replacement winger comes in - Gennings, Parry or Schaafhausen

• Where does Greg Lelesaiou (spelling) for in.

I have seen a few Wenty grants this year and he had been great. Big metre eater, a bit short, but laid getting accolades. From what I have seen he says better this year than Parry 

• No idea. But his contract is up and  I did not see enough evidence he would be renewed to include him. Could also include Terepo but again decided to leave out until more info

• This is the sad part with GL, he has one of the best attacking records for reggies and try scoring, metres gained/run and the like but his defence is still his achilles heel. Has the weight and speed for the wing, and even for a standby centre, but he's likely worth a contract as a reserve, as a just in case player. He does have the likes of Dunster and Parry, yet he's played well enough to keep Dunster out of the reserve grade main side.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
7 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
12 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
13 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
47 minutes ago
More…