Dean Whare?

Anyone hear that Eels are talking to Dean Whare.

He is signed to them for 2021, but Panthers need space. Means they would contribute probably half his $$$

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Forgot about this bloke. Would be a very smart signing now that Jennings is likely finished. Very much a defensive centre but that's not a bad thing.

• Agree and Penrith pay about half his contract. Think he suits the BA game plan

• Yep would like this signing if possible 

• This bloke hasn't been any good for 2 or 3 seasons, past his best and very average. Would be a back up only and would rather give that to a younger bloke with potential and develope him.

• not fussed 

•  Why not bring Ethan Parry back? I assume he left because Jennings signed a 2 year contract and Blake for 3 years. He probably thought he wouldn't get a start

• No he left because of personal reasons a lack of desire etc.. he played state cup with went so maybe a outside chance of returning 

• Myself, and Coryn, I think, have mentioned Whare a couple of times as a good signing option for next season. He'll turn 31 in January but he's still got 2 or 3 seasons of top level rugby league in him. Big hitter in defence who has played 19 tests for New Zealand. We've had some good results picking up ex-Panthers so Whare would definitely be another good recruit imo.

• No thanks we should target Naden instead 

• Where is Whare?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Ah those boys..you have to admire such total devotion. "
13 seconds ago
Hugo replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Yeah I didn't think it needed explaining but obviously did. Maybe we use more pictures than big words next time ? "
10 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Who else plays fb?? Gutho is busted. I will be shocked if he makes it through a full year. Simmo was terrible against Cronulla. I don't know why Martyn hasn't been playing fb in cup. Looked alright the game that I saw. At the end of the day its…"
11 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Hugo you have to forgive the lads from TCT as  Wednesday  is when they have their Brad Arthur appreciation night. 
They gather round a table which has a assortment of flavoured milk cartons and they discuss their favourite Brad Arthur game plans of…"
16 minutes ago
More…