If the dogs hire Barrett who is a pure bred dope they are in for some tough times, he's firming for the job apparently.

This will be priceless if they go from Pay to Barrett, its too good to be true.

Will Trent succeed at the dogs if hired?

6842673464?profile=RESIZE_400x

6842680661?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• +1. You know the fix is in somewhere if Flanagan is allowed back early. He oversaw a drugs culture for fraks sake and then ignored his conditions

• Yep very important points Daz, correct we need school to continue with our juniors that feed the NRL next big thing. Very important to have that as the AFL do spend thousands on their recruitment & junior sport. 

The second good point is Flanagan, I can’t believe some of the brain trust here wanted this man as our coach. He disgraced himself & the sport & im sure they were over the cap the year they won. How can you be over the cap before & after but not the year they won. Good old Greenturd, he did a lot of questionable decisions for certain clubs I’m so glad he gone. 

• When they say some corporations use fancy accounting to off-shore their profits, the Sharks took it to another level and off-shored even their accountants. The Sharks are just good cheats, on and off the field 

• Yes spot on Daz, he did the wrong thing twice, and as an NRL coach.

• Meastro Monto on the ball again. Bwahaha 

• Monts i think you are right with them not going with Barrett, i think they will change their mind after they see their fans in uproar in regards to signing Trent, ive checked social media and the dogs forums, 95% of fans are absolutely going off at the club for even throwing his name up.

To get a gauge, go to twitter, type trents name in, go to 'latest tweetes', you'll see straight away the huge unrest and anger with dogs fans, same as their forum and FB.

No way they can go with him after this backlash.

• Canterbury are a basket case and this wont end well.  I know a lot of the Panthers boys and they rate Barrett very highly. He definately has improved them in 2020. They are very good both sides of the field.  Still leak points but can ice teams with their attack and quickly. 

Dogs have a disjointed roster and it is not going to be fixed quickly. They have lost their pathways and it wont be solved buying aged stars on big coin.   Not our problem... for once. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
21 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
53 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
1 hour ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
2 hours ago
More…