David Gower

Rugby League is a simple game and this was proven tonight by one of Parra’s oldest players. Run hard with commitment and enthusiasm and you will reap rewards. David Gower, did just that, playing out of his skin,showing up all of the younger more credentialed players.If we had a team of Gowers we would not only have won tonight but we would win most games played. Gower needs to be the first forward named next week with all the other, so called, forwards seeking his advise and guidance in playing rugby league!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Him and terepo has good games
  • He was exceptional
  • I think Norman was player of the match give him a 15 year contract ext
  • here here. well done gowie

• yet why has it taken so long to put gower in first grade

• The gowers scotts vaves Watmough ect are the reason why Parramatta are where they are.
    No foresight
    No foundations
    No forward planning
    No jnrs
    No development

The unicorns will always find a positive though. Look i liked Gowe, but building the club's foundations is paramount

• Gower is the exception to your rule. Every club needs a Gower type player
    • Maybe, but not a group of gowers right
      • Steady chicken little. 

• Agree with you all. Sad state of affairs... Hope we turn it around next week
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poupou Escobar replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
""Friday nights game should have been nearly closed out in the first 25 minutes. We had enough ball and field position to take the wind out of the Phins."
You really think so? At halftime we had 50% possession: iStats/NRL (championdata.com)
If we had…"
11 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"You know that 40/20 is not a persons real name , nor does it divulge who said person is off screen , ya Wally. Could you try any harder to find an excuse to be outraged ?   What the difference between mentioning a podcasters alias and talking about…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mattersons a Christian sect member, pretty sure he's a convert from Catholic. Confusing I know , considering he acts Jewish. "
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"It's funny how he has been linked to us for about 3 years now, I wonder what his attraction is to Prramatta . Maybe a fan as a kid .  And yes , he was bagged by experts like Ploppa who proudly told us he'd been studding him carefully and saw nothing…"
1 hour ago
More…