David Fifita

Curious as to others thoughts.. with David Fafita free to negotiate with other clubs from November 1st, what bearing may yesterdays result have on his intent to stay with the Broncos?

Parramatta are building something special for years to come, the money on offer is very very competitive.....

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I saw Fifita at the end of the games shaking hands and ended with Ma’u and had a longer word and admiring look and respect. Hopefully after that games he sees us and wants to be apart of it. Broncos need to buy playmakers and won’t have the money idc who they get rid of I think they’ll still be too tight. Milford might leave, Macca might, Bird might, Boyd might, but getting rid of them will cost money. I only see us having the money to buy him and he’s too perfect of an option to replace ma’u. I think we could get him for 850-900k if we offer 5 years. 

• I’m sorry pork and beans I don’t like it. 900 k for 5 years, he’s a good foward but not worth that lol

• It’s either him or Matterson for 500+. Lane and him are probably too similar. 

• i also say Matterson , he is the best replacement for Mau

I think most clubs (other than the roosters) struggle with their cap with Million $ players

Hardworking, skillful players at half the price are what we need

• $500,000 Max  for 3 years

We dont play every Friday night , have a few daytime  games each year plus Darwin.

Broncos forwards cant handle sun or temperatures over 16 degrees.

Yesterday proved that

• This reply was deleted.
      • Couldn’t agree more good Dr.

• They’ll let Oates go and play Arthurs on that wing from the Titans I think. 

• He's not worth $1M at the moment but by the end of five years he'll probably be worth more than that.

• That does not mean there will be a Club out there prepared to offer this money!

• There's always desperate clubs out there pinching stars off the big clubs by paying massive overs.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
5 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
6 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
6 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
6 hours ago
More…