David Fifita

Curious as to others thoughts.. with David Fafita free to negotiate with other clubs from November 1st, what bearing may yesterdays result have on his intent to stay with the Broncos?

Parramatta are building something special for years to come, the money on offer is very very competitive.....

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Numnerous blogs about it already but yes, he is reportedly a target but he will get close to $1million a season I wreckon. Not sure we will compete with other Clubs for that kind of money.

• Understand numerous blogs already EE, but my thought and subsequent question stems from the fact that the big fella has visited BankWest twice and experienced the atmosphere and a hiding at the hands of the Eels both times.

What is being built at Kellyville with the Centre of Excellence will be the pride of the league.

Blind Freddy can look on in awe at that backline and who wouldn’t want to pack down with Nathan Brown, Shaun Lane and enjoy the ride that will be Reed Mahoney coming of age and developing into a future rep. 

• This reply was deleted.
        • Probably a good point as well Poppa. One big issue is that your top five paid players all need to be leaders, and Fifita would only be 21 in his first year away from the Broncos.

• Pou along with your thoughts about age. Nathan Brown (coach Brown) made the point that he believed that the Broncos roster was too young and lacked experience. I believe he is correct. 

I would like Fifita on our roster but he is not a million dollar player. He did not do a lot on the weekend and his work rate generally is lower than you would expect from an NRL Edge player.

• Matterson doesn’t seem like he has a great attitude and might cause trouble. But great for his price and I am personally a big fan. But Fifita is very very mature and well spoken for his age and from what I’ve heard he’s a really good kid and will fit in well at parra. Hell Mahoney and Fifita will know each other very well because they’ll play alongside each other for years for the Maroons. Haas and Fifita alone have to carry the broncos entire team, if Fifita came here we can harness his power and unleash him when he needs to. 

• A good call Poopa. I’d take him if he and Arthur can patch up thier differences.

• The Broncos have Suncorp Stadium & their HPC. We don't have a significant advantage there.

• Face palm

• He’s not worth 1 million a season. Price tag has dropped since Moeroa but 1 over him, that’s the lasteat rumer

• Agree too expensive for what he is

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If NOS leaves Melb and they grab Lomax, what about Meaney to Eels. 
I would prefer a player like Wishart but don't see him leaving Melbourne as they love him there.  Genuine utility playing half, hooker centre, wing, and 14 at NRL level.   Didn't…"
7 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"He's not happy there at the moment, Melbourne don't keep blokes that aren't buying in."
14 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"When was the last time a premiership was won with an expensive centre?
It's not the formula to success "
33 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I agree Mutts, I actually don't mind us going with him at Centre and forgetting Lomax. "
47 minutes ago
More…