Replies

• Eels or Souths or Roosters

• I hope it's the first one and they should get the cheque book ready. He is the one forward I would spend big on but no more than 3 or 4 year contract. Prefer 3 with a fourth in the clubs favor. 

• I'd give him as many years as he wanted. He and Payne Haas are going to be best edge & middle forwards respectively over the next decade, you pay him as much money and as many years as it takes to get him. If he wanted a ten year deal, I'd give it to him. Wouldn't think twice.

• Lmao we are not getting one of those last year in the clubs favour deals. It's all in his court. Lucky kid really. He must be loving life right now. 

• Rumours are the Eels are about the launch a $1million bid to poach David on the 1st November, hold on to your hats. If he gets here I will blow my load!!!

• Your loads safe mate - it's Parra we're talking about not the Roosters.

• But he is not available until 2021

We need a replacement now

• And patience will help if its an affirmed move to the eels.

• There's an article today that said "mum makes the call". We're fucked. 

• Indeed. Politis has probably already given her a car or two from one of his many dealerships...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"There consistent mate just bad at it but they are consistent.
For a team that's light at the mentioned position it does us zero favours but oh well we just got to hope at some point the tide turns in our direction."
3 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"Just how many times does Luai skate by the NRL ?? 
If an Eels player or a player from the Tigers etc he would have received 2 weeks. 
The lack of consistency is the biggest problem we have in our game. "
6 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"The worst thing about the Simonsson decision or lack there of is we lose an outside back for 2 games.I'm telling you if I'm a coach and hang an arm out or deliberately foot trip a player and the Luai penalty is the line in the sand I'm saying hey if…"
20 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"Again that's why we should moving heaven and earth to grab Bennett next year. He is so well connected and thought of by the NRL, that his mere presence at the Eels will assist us in ways we wouldn't even imagine. "
29 minutes ago
More…