Replies

• Eels or Souths or Roosters

• I hope it's the first one and they should get the cheque book ready. He is the one forward I would spend big on but no more than 3 or 4 year contract. Prefer 3 with a fourth in the clubs favor. 

• I'd give him as many years as he wanted. He and Payne Haas are going to be best edge & middle forwards respectively over the next decade, you pay him as much money and as many years as it takes to get him. If he wanted a ten year deal, I'd give it to him. Wouldn't think twice.

• Lmao we are not getting one of those last year in the clubs favour deals. It's all in his court. Lucky kid really. He must be loving life right now. 

• Rumours are the Eels are about the launch a $1million bid to poach David on the 1st November, hold on to your hats. If he gets here I will blow my load!!!

• Your loads safe mate - it's Parra we're talking about not the Roosters.

• But he is not available until 2021

We need a replacement now

• And patience will help if its an affirmed move to the eels.

• There's an article today that said "mum makes the call". We're fucked. 

• Indeed. Politis has probably already given her a car or two from one of his many dealerships...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
5 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
6 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
6 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
6 hours ago
More…