Replies

• Eels or Souths or Roosters

• I hope it's the first one and they should get the cheque book ready. He is the one forward I would spend big on but no more than 3 or 4 year contract. Prefer 3 with a fourth in the clubs favor. 

• I'd give him as many years as he wanted. He and Payne Haas are going to be best edge & middle forwards respectively over the next decade, you pay him as much money and as many years as it takes to get him. If he wanted a ten year deal, I'd give it to him. Wouldn't think twice.

• Lmao we are not getting one of those last year in the clubs favour deals. It's all in his court. Lucky kid really. He must be loving life right now. 

• Rumours are the Eels are about the launch a $1million bid to poach David on the 1st November, hold on to your hats. If he gets here I will blow my load!!!

• Your loads safe mate - it's Parra we're talking about not the Roosters.

• But he is not available until 2021

We need a replacement now

• And patience will help if its an affirmed move to the eels.

• There's an article today that said "mum makes the call". We're fucked. 

• Indeed. Politis has probably already given her a car or two from one of his many dealerships...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Two points we won't get back!...... Arse Kicking time and no one should miss out!
"Hmmm, those question's you ask Hoe, have all been asked before and we think we have addressed them but your question's and the circumstances of the breakdown of the left edge really are still not known..... I think that's  where your coming from and…"
8 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"Who goes around bloody hoping ???!!!!
we have to have some agency to make ourselves heard no matter what it costs imo "
8 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"Someone needs to be making it happen and ASAP it's bordering on beyond ridiculous that we just keep being happy to accept this situation season after season 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️"
9 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Axel's discussion Parramatta Eels enter race for Dragons youngster
"I think we need someone that adds something that we don't already have..... speed, with the new downtown rule, teams that can attack from the back are going to be pretty lethal I reckon. Gutho has great ball playing vision, so if he had someone…"
10 minutes ago
More…