Replies

• He worth every cent, we all witness what he can do & he so young. 

• Not at Parra

LOCK IT IN EDDIE!!!

• Agreed i cannot see us forking out a million for him, I also think the Cows nay have erred when signing Taumalolo for so long. Time will tell.

• We only give Beau Scott, Watmough and Foran a trillion each

• Yes we may have but i think the club may have changed a bit since then. Not sure Beau got paid that much...and Watto too.

• I read an article a week ago saying Parra will offer a 4 to 5 year deal at a mill a year. And if we get him thats unders. Hes the next great forward.

• Interesting. I would be happy to have him too but not at that price for such a young player.

• What was wrong with Beau Scott? He was a good buy, brought in that aggression. 

• There will be plenty of players with similar athletic ability come through the grades over the next few years so I don't understand people calling him a once in generation player.  Taumalolo was a once in generation talent apparently but now we have Haas and Fifita who will surpass him and worth same money on proven consistent player who has performed for years.  The truth is kids are getting bigger and have training and sports science increasing their abilities every year.  

I don't think we should spend close to a million on him as it will just cause disharmony in team for all the others who have had reduced contracts and he isn't worth that yet.

If get him around 800 or even 850 maybe but no more. Just as we saw when Ben Hunt signed a million dollar contract the values of players in the halves skyrocketed, yet 2 years it cooled and we now have Moses and 1 of best promising young players in Brown at huge savings while titans, knights and saints are paying overs.

• FM, good post and agree with you on all counts.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra fan on The Hill replied to LB's discussion RCG 200 NRL games
"RCG was a brilliant signing. He's done very well for us."
24 minutes ago
Parra fan on The Hill replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"I guess this line up spells the end of Hayze Dunster. I assumed he'd be a walk in with the absences of Sivo and Bails. Don't know if he's undercooked or the club is trying to push him out."
43 minutes ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"He wont wait that long, that wont be til 2027 the earliest. He will coach in 2025."
46 minutes ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Tuilagi needs a Cartwright type of transformation, toughness, it is what he needs in his game. I think he will be in and out of FG this year but 2025 could come out of nowhere."
56 minutes ago
More…