Replies

• Eels or Souths or Roosters

• I hope it's the first one and they should get the cheque book ready. He is the one forward I would spend big on but no more than 3 or 4 year contract. Prefer 3 with a fourth in the clubs favor. 

• I'd give him as many years as he wanted. He and Payne Haas are going to be best edge & middle forwards respectively over the next decade, you pay him as much money and as many years as it takes to get him. If he wanted a ten year deal, I'd give it to him. Wouldn't think twice.

• Lmao we are not getting one of those last year in the clubs favour deals. It's all in his court. Lucky kid really. He must be loving life right now. 

• Rumours are the Eels are about the launch a $1million bid to poach David on the 1st November, hold on to your hats. If he gets here I will blow my load!!!

• Your loads safe mate - it's Parra we're talking about not the Roosters.

• But he is not available until 2021

We need a replacement now

• And patience will help if its an affirmed move to the eels.

• There's an article today that said "mum makes the call". We're fucked. 

• Indeed. Politis has probably already given her a car or two from one of his many dealerships...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"I thought that's the rule that would have been the initial ruling . Inside the 10 of the ball .  "
2 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"This is how the NRL continues to stuff up. They come up with a new black and white interpretation of a rule - fuck it up and then try to excuse that fuck up by bringing in a grey area that wasn't there before. Fucken hell! The new rule is as black…"
9 minutes ago
Parraborn1 replied to Mac5733's discussion Dunster!!!!
"He wasn't impress before his injury....He doesn't do enough to stand out in NSW Cup let alone NRL. I honestly don't know why so many fans on here go on about Dunster. Is it because he has a cool name? Not sure."
13 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion NRL Annesley weekly briefing Round 2
"I mean you could almost argue that Yeo was simply offside and within ten metres of where the ball lands.

I'll admit I never watch Parra vs Penrith. Even when I know we win it's still annoying seeing what they get away with. So I only know the…"
17 minutes ago
More…