Replies

• You have got to be kidding slug

• Sluggs right, Thats all you do wiuth every post Nathan, bully, put people down, abuse people, 100% of your posts are unprovoked tough guy 'eat shit' posts to anybody you dont agree with.

You are the biggest keyboard tough guy here big fella, the biggest keyboard warrior and buly here, your post history proves that.

You do exactly what you bag others for every single post of yours.

Agrue all you want, thats a fact.

• You define a gutless bully Nathan, every single day, every single post here, thats all you do, im very surprised you are allowed to act like you do every day here.

Your post history proves it, you are without a doubt the worst gutless bully on the site.

• Shut this crap type of blog down. Surely we are better thank this rubbish?

• Happy to take you on anywhere anytime Nathan Alias!!!!

• You are a weak poof

• This reply was deleted.
        • This site is certainly going backwards with mods like super in charge. The infighting, name calling, disrespect towards individuals - super needs to go

• Is there only one person responsible for removing controversial posts created by the mentally unstable?

• hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man I just love this site. Everyone wants to fight each other while lurking behind the screen acting tough while eating Cheerios and Maccas. Oh man, please, continue, this is quite entertaining. I can just see two fat blokes wobbling across the car park, both munching on Maccas and trying to look like Clint Eastwood. High Noon at MacDonalds hahahahahaha oh man, could someone rock up with video camera and film this? And please put it on youtube? My mates and I would roar with laughter. So, when is the showdown?

• HaHaHa Maccas in one hand and a hand bag in the other

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Thanks mate. Yeah, you're right, Hugo. Only what they do matters. We should see a bounceback. I think. Hope. Will it be enough to jag a win is another matter. But, with this mob you never know. We could see another blowout loss. Number 50 in…"
48 seconds ago
BringBackSemi replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I let it finish, and the next one up was Junior talking about how much they were looking forward to the Darwin game. Sounded so ridiculous in hindsight.
BA really does look like he is losing his grip on things, and maybe the dressing room. What a…"
1 minute ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Frank, too kind mate.
Interesting, we thought alike on the ageing issue with TCT. I will have a look at TCT. I haven't read a lot of their material for a long time.
 "
2 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"In reality I'm in good numbers supporter wise in newy - eels fans are everywhere . The postman stopped me at a servo telling me he was a supporter and to " stay solid" ( agreed we need Bennett) and I will ..... but the sticker is massive and it will…"
4 minutes ago
More…