Replies

• Yes his a hopeless flop 

• If you compare yourself to him flop would not come close to describing your pathetic deficiencies, you prove yourself to be a true ... umm sorry the only word that comes to mind is fuckwit  

Same as all the other toxic wankers that gave it to Kane Evans when he was down and are eating shit sandwiches now

• It's true. Some players have a bad year here and there, often based on their pre-season. Evans broke his arm prior to 2018 and this year Alvaro put on too much weight for his role in our team. But he was massive for us last year. One of our few bright sparks. His huge motor will let players like Paulo bludge in defence.

• Couldn't have said it better myself. They come good, they are the first on their knees kissing hairy eggs. 

• Don’t be a fkn douche bag

• What sort of bogan loser posts something like this ,

i would love to be a fly on the wall if you got stuck in an elevator with him you weak poof ,

hiding behind your keyboard 

• Ill take you on any time any place you loser 

• Steady now or you will be dealing with Daniel, it is his thread..

Alvaro%2CD-head-2019-1-body-shot.png?center=0.5%2C0.5&preset=player-profile-large

• OHHH FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT...Meet behind the footy oval this afternoon and come with your keyboards

• This reply was deleted.
      • I know I shouldn’t go to their level pop, I just despise gutless bullies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kurupt - Monkey Magic replied to Johnny Suede's discussion ‘How disappointing is that’': Tigers greats Benny Elias and Steve Roach ‘invited by Parra’ amid bizarre series of snubs
"Yep"
5 minutes ago
Kurupt - Monkey Magic replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"All this talk and he'll probably sign with the dogs, I believe they promised him fullback. "
8 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We aren't as desperate for lomax as the media are making out. I posted on here at the end of last year that I was told we probably wouldn't be going into the market for outside backs because we were going to be blooding  players from the SG ball…"
22 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sofa -Solomona wouldn't go to the Dragons, Warriors want to replace Fonua -Blake the moneys the same and if he leaves the Storm the most likely destination.
The Dragons are on the nose to quality players he'd prefer the dogs or dolphins over…"
27 minutes ago
More…