Replies

• Yes his a hopeless flop 

• If you compare yourself to him flop would not come close to describing your pathetic deficiencies, you prove yourself to be a true ... umm sorry the only word that comes to mind is fuckwit  

Same as all the other toxic wankers that gave it to Kane Evans when he was down and are eating shit sandwiches now

• It's true. Some players have a bad year here and there, often based on their pre-season. Evans broke his arm prior to 2018 and this year Alvaro put on too much weight for his role in our team. But he was massive for us last year. One of our few bright sparks. His huge motor will let players like Paulo bludge in defence.

• Couldn't have said it better myself. They come good, they are the first on their knees kissing hairy eggs. 

• Don’t be a fkn douche bag

• What sort of bogan loser posts something like this ,

i would love to be a fly on the wall if you got stuck in an elevator with him you weak poof ,

hiding behind your keyboard 

• Ill take you on any time any place you loser 

• Steady now or you will be dealing with Daniel, it is his thread..

Alvaro%2CD-head-2019-1-body-shot.png?center=0.5%2C0.5&preset=player-profile-large

• OHHH FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT...Meet behind the footy oval this afternoon and come with your keyboards

• This reply was deleted.
      • I know I shouldn’t go to their level pop, I just despise gutless bullies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Pops, greaty post & points.

Part of that lack of belief / confidence in the group could also be stemming from the Eels inability to finish inside red zones, due to missing those outside backs (and attacking strategies) you speak of who turn…"
3 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"LB I think Brad is really starting to feel the pressure and hearing the noise. He as all coaches know our game is result driven and the buck stops with the coach. 
Ethan has ability and a good kicking game. Brad needs him to bring it to first grade.…"
7 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
" HOE, monumental effort compiling so much information, statistics & evidence into one blog & keeping it compelling throughout.
 As Frank said, this might just be your best work yet. Thankyou for putting such time in, it's appreciated.

I find it…"
19 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Says the man with Homer as his avatar, it does need explaining Hugo because you are criticising professionals and showing no respect in the process....Wiz is much more interested in toilet training and is unquestionably qualified as an expert in…"
24 minutes ago
More…