Replies

• Poor effort Bails. Daniel Alvaro was the club's best abd fairest last year from memory. Not having the best season in 2019 but I think he was advised to add a few extra kgs this season and this may hace affected his mobility. Apparently has trimmed down a bit and if given the opportunity to play first grade will kill it IMO 

• Last he was our fittest forward playing to heavy now. He will be better next year. 

• Grow up.

• Show some fucking respect 

• Nasty

• Man, there are some farking bad blogs atm.

I believe that the first comment posted on this blog sums up just how farked up some eels fans are when ‘Jack’ wrote:

”Yes his a hopeless flop”.

You don’t write something of such a high level of expertise without passing at least grade 4.

• We're supposed to be Eels supporters on this site for heaven's sake. I've always had a soft spot for Daniel Alvaro. If anyone here started a Go Fund Page for you,and all the other people on this site like you,Pensioner it not,I'd throw in $50 to get you and others like you,on your way. 

• oh shush little old granny, let them fight. It's funny and quite entertaining.

• Alvaro will be in first grade next year. Needs to work on his mobility and marker defence and drop a bit of weight. Unfortunately for Mr Alvaro he can't play as good when he tries to up his weight. This isn't completely uncommon. Some players just lose too much in other parts of their game when they try to add weight/muscle. Sure their deadlift and squat will go up but this could as a side affect negatively impact their lateral movement etc. He is only 26.

• I used to be a nuggety speed demon , then my coaches asked me to bulk up in the off season cause I was going in the forwards.went from 85 to 95 (mostly lard)and they kept me on the wing, I literally could not run.worst season ever.I had a beard and still remember running down the sideline and someone yelling out"HEY JACK BLACK!!!"

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
1 hour ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
4 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
4 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
4 hours ago
More…