Crawley bagging Eels

Im so fed up with Paul Crawley banging on about how the Eels are disrespecting Gutho. He can just F@#* off. Every time is see him on tv or an article he has writen, its about the Eels and Gutho's contract. If he keeps going i fear he will have an influence and cause a rift between Gutho and the club. Even at the post match press confrence he couldnt help but ask BA about it, when he should have just talked about the great display we put on in that awesome stadium. Its like he cant find anything else to talk about in rugby league

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mate I feel your pain! However, please remember that these guys know nothing. Having attended many training sessions I can assure you they no NOTHING about what goes on at our club! They write about us because of the readership we bring, they don't write about the Dogs because none of their supporters can read. Further, since Bernie has taken the reins, we leak less than a nuclear sub. Sterlo is not in the slightest bit worried, I listen to him!   

• This reply was deleted.
    • Every journalist in the game is biased and talks shit. The one exception is Andrew Webster who calls it as he sees it. Crawley has an agenda and would be on the take from Ayoub to push the story and pressure the Eels

• I don't mind Webster  All the jurnos on the Sunday footy show agreed Parramatta is doing the correct thing  

• Andrew Webster’s on the take too except his sniffing some arse the poor bastard 

• BREAKING NEWS: Paul Crawley is player and coach manager for the entire parramatta squad 

seriously if I saw a headline like that I would not be surprised. I actually jumped on and was about to start a thread about him . He is literally every single day for the past month going on about contracts at our club.

he is making me so sick and driving me crazy , he makes me feel that Paul Kent is balanced,

• Paul Crawley is still peed off because he was too fat to become a jockey aimho 

• Yawn, simple things for simple people I guess.

• This whole saga is all about BA getting a deal along with Gutho. It’s all a big game being played out by their respective managers ! The club are doing the right thing by holding off - if they want to go then Go ! But they won’t.....the thing is if the club wants Gutho and not BA we will probably loose them both! But we will only loose them both if things go pear shaped in which case good riddance ! At the moment the team are performing and it’s very healthy for players to be playing for their futures - it should be like that every year ! Do you think you hold your spot in the NFL if you are not performing ?

• bring on the juniors

• Just to make a coupe of points on the Gutho stuff because I've been off-air for a while when this has been going on.

1. We're going to have this problem while we're behind the eight-ball on TPAs. We must be the only club who couldn't easily find a $50k TPA for our captain and most popular player. So we're having to dick around for a $50k or $100k to keep our cap managable when other clubs would just have a line-up of TPA backers ready to step in here.

2. On a related note, even saving $50k on each of your top six highest paid players means you've got another $300k in your cap, which is enough for another very handy player. As a potential long-term leader for the club, I have to say it's not a good look or the kind of leadership you want to see from your future captain, going public with his attempt to screw every last dime out of the club. What kind of precendent does that set for every other player in the club. I think his manager is doing him a disservice by going to the media with this and making him look mercenary.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Parra just need to stick to there process and add when we need to.
Lomax has all the potential which to this time is unrealised and that's before talking about money.
Blaize Sanders Penisini AMS you really want to see if these guys are something and…"
47 seconds ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
" We needed lomax before Talagi came on the scene. If a crystal ball would show us Blaize turns out to be an excellent centre, we would not be chasing Lomax.
Would Blaize hang around for 2 seasons to cement a FG spot?
Lomax would be worth every penny…"
11 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to Avon Barksdale's discussion NRL admits bunker got it wrong on roosters obstruction call
"I said in a previous post that common sense has gone out the window with refereeing  today. There  all basically clones to a system. In other words they are as dumb as dog shit. "
14 minutes ago
Pork Rind replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I think Lomax hanging around with Corey Norman too much  while he was there. We don't need anymore of these players in our team"
33 minutes ago
More…