Eels Blogs

Cowboys vs Eels - game day blog.

So, after an absolute shellacking at the hands of the Storm during magic round, how will our beloved Eels play this afternoon?

Will BA and Gutherson enter a period of post contract signing malaise?

It is yet another away game and we all know the recent history of when we play away.

Who will win and by what margin?

Man of the match?

Go you Eels!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cowboys 28 Eels 12 Eels to slide out of the top 8 on a downward spiral. Moses to have a shocker and then rewarded next week with a new contract.

• https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/05/18/moeroa-admits-it-hurt-...  LOL<<<<<<<<<<< ARE YOU.???

Moeroa admits it hurt being called soft
    Parramatta Eels forward Tepai Moeroa says it hurt being called soft by coach Brad Arthur after last week's hammering, but says the team is keen to ma…
    • He was very uncomfortable in that interview, and that aspect says more than anything he says.  I have a suspicion that more was said in the sheds by the coach than was said in the post game media conference.

Moeroa admits it hurt being called soft
      Parramatta Eels forward Tepai Moeroa says it hurt being called soft by coach Brad Arthur after last week's hammering, but says the team is keen to ma…
  • The loss of Sivo and Jennings is huge especially as they have been replaced by a couple of nuffies. Throw in Salmon at 5/8 and we are looking  very average.

Cowboys 32 Parra 12 with JT man of the match.

Although the master coach could spring a surprise and start Moses on the bench and Evans at halfback .

• Fuck BEM. You have us scoring. I think we will get smashed

• Close Cows 34-10

• Talk about excuses 

Let's  ot forget who signed these so called nuffies - Brad Arthur - with Hoffman for 3 seasons mind you.

And let's not forget BA hasn't managed to coach an away from Sydney  win since August 2017.  

• Agreed.!!

• Oh wow aug 2017. Yep he has failed. That's just sad.

• Our left edge of smith hoffman jennings will cost us points

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read