Cowboys vs Eels - game day blog.

So, after an absolute shellacking at the hands of the Storm during magic round, how will our beloved Eels play this afternoon?

Will BA and Gutherson enter a period of post contract signing malaise?

It is yet another away game and we all know the recent history of when we play away.

Who will win and by what margin?

Man of the match?

Go you Eels!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will say Cowboys by 18.

MOM Taumalolo.

• You are probably right but my gut says Parra by 8. We really need this win

• We'll have to wait & see. (We may or may not) but ''IF'' we do happen to lose especially if it's a bad loss, it won't look good straight after a ''hammering'' by Melbourne & the re-signing of our ''master coach'', these words are still being uttered by this great coach, ''we lacked discipline'' 6 yrs on he's still saying it.?? Hmm.....

• Depends what eels team turns up to play. If we lose they will just blame fatigue from the traveling. 24-8 to the cowboys. 

• Cowboys by 10. 

• Eels  28 cows 12  r.mahoney  m.o.m

• Parra by 30. Aside from our shocking loss, the club has had a good week. Expecting Gutho to have a massive game. #youreallnegative

• There's a difference between ''expecting'' Gutho to have a ''massive'' game and Gutho''actually having a ''massive'' game. We'll have to wait & see. (We may or may not) but ''IF'' we do happen to lose especially if it's a bad loss, it won't look good straight after a ''hammering'' by Melbourne& the re-signing of our ''master coach'', these words are still being uttered by this great coach, ''we lacked discipline'' 6 yrs on he's still saying it.?? Hmm.....

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
17 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Which is why I asked what you consider expensive? Would you say 500k? 600k?
If these players at up to 600k are classy & not expensive, it's a pretty small window reliant on what's available?
Which brings us back to the development angle, and that…"
25 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yep winger or fullback"
34 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"For sure, as mentioned, 800k & there's no way the Eels will look at him. 600-650k, is possibly a different story. As you mentioned with salary cap, those centres might've been 600k but that was decent coin also.
100% agree though that it all depends…"
46 minutes ago
More…