NEWS AND RUMORS: Parramatta Eels are rumored to be "Seriously interested" in bringing over New Zealand Warriors five eight Blake Green to the club as a bench piece.

Greens career started in Parramatta in 2007 which is when he made his career debut as a rookie.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'd be setting up an academy or alike in Fiji I'd be scouring the village 7s tournaments.Theres boat loads of talent over there that's untapped ready to be plucked.Rugby aren't doing enough.If an NRL club decided the above is the way ahead of whats in Aus or NZ I think Parra would be on a winner.

Sivo and Radradra are just the tip of the iceberg.

This is coming from a guy whose played a 7s tournament or 2 in the early to mid 90s.

• Fiji now has a team playing RM Cup with a view to playing NSW Cup within 3 years, I think that is the way forward. 

• What's wrong with you, Muttman. Most dudes are trying to imagine a world where the Victoria Secret show with dozens of supermodels is happening in our bathroom, and you're stuck imagining just 6 and 7?

• That's true. I need to relax a bit

• No he won't be at parra. He'll command 450k minimum. He'll be at a club who really need a half- dogs or Broncos 

• If you want to ensure you have a serviceable half to run the ship well enough to not lose games by large margins and sink to the spoon, if MM and DBrown go down, sign Green now. 

If you want to challenge for the title this year and be in a good position next year to have an understudy half for years to come, do not sign Green. 

• We have one of the youngest spines in the comp. Something tells me that if we needed someone to fill in at half, BA would be promoting a young player.

Look what happened last time we signed an experienced and older half.

Different manager and for 250k or less and maybe. Ain't gonna happen. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion New. Half-back
"You mean the Ricky Sturt that breaks coaching contracts ? 😂.

Arthur gave him first shot in the trials. If the kid shit his pants , it's not really fair to throw him back in over a guy that scored a try when he got his shot.  It's not fair on…"
4 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Ethan Sanders / BA
"Dylan Brown ain't the smartest footballer that's for sure. Hes blessed with some great natural talent , but that's it. He is certainly not a playmaker , not even close. He looks like he's gone as far as his natural ability is going to take him. He's…"
14 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion New. Half-back
"You mean like the assurance that he received from BA that he would be the first up if one of our halves went down ?  
Maybe he trusts Ricky Stuart as a man of his word before Brad Arthur ? "
14 minutes ago
HKF replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"They need more than an inspirational talk from a real leader, they need a real leader amongst them. "
15 minutes ago
More…