Commbank Stadium

For those not in the Parramatta area. Get used to the new name. The sign is not finished yet.9705630089?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just went past it, looks finished.

• Slugg, don't know if you have Foxtel but tonight at 10-15 on Docos , the Everly Bros ,Harmonies from Heaven, worth a watch.

• This reply was deleted.
      • As if they were one Slugg. Graham Nash and David Crosby, " Whistling Down the Wire " an album from about 76 . Superb  for harmony,  " A Foolish Man " all time great song.

• Pet Sounds is one of the all time great albums. Incredible. It had to be if it inspired The Beatles to create Sgt Pepper's.

I'm also a big Brian Wilson fan. It's a shame that The Beach Boys brand was ruined in later years.

CSN(Y) were great in many ways but The Beach Boys' harmonies were a lot more complex.

• 9706301655?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Pay her no mind Sluggy, if you were a fart I'm sure you'd still be nice and moist. 

• Well twin definitely won't like if we both get angry. We might just call Him Her a Cock er roach

• How old are you Michelle Roach? Don't disrespect Slugg because she likes quality and talented musicians, better than most of the crap called music today. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
20 seconds ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
59 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…