Replies

• try the seagulls....

• The rumours I hear is that he is joining manly 

• Nobody believes you Pauly after the Marty Tapau blog.I would love to see you get a scoop but honestly the bloke at Bunnings has more cred.

• Your like a bad ex, craving closure on your broken heart. Look mate get over it ....

he back flipped 

sorry 

i cant help you there

• Never seen Tapau backflip

I think you are thinking of Fergo

• Never heard of him. 

• He can play and might be a nice long term replacement after Fergo moves on

• This reply was deleted.
    • It's a mexican dish.

• Nah, they're an English rock band.

• He is going to manly, be good if he was coming to Parra. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bup replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Judging by these comments, I wouldn't be surprised if Blaize interchanges a bit with Gutho from around the 30 minute mark and Lussick goes off for a 20/25 minute breather.
Gutho getting into dummy half a bit and Blaise going to the back when we have…"
8 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Gosh if we can't win this with the amount of injureds they have it's a big worry🤞"
20 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"It's a worry that Gutho " wasn't able to train thru the week" hope it's not the unspeakable going on there."
22 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Too right HKF! That's exactly what should be happening. Best for him and definitely best for team too. "
29 minutes ago
More…