Replies

• try the seagulls....

• The rumours I hear is that he is joining manly 

• Nobody believes you Pauly after the Marty Tapau blog.I would love to see you get a scoop but honestly the bloke at Bunnings has more cred.

• Your like a bad ex, craving closure on your broken heart. Look mate get over it ....

he back flipped 

sorry 

i cant help you there

• Never seen Tapau backflip

I think you are thinking of Fergo

• Never heard of him. 

• He can play and might be a nice long term replacement after Fergo moves on

• This reply was deleted.
    • It's a mexican dish.

• Nah, they're an English rock band.

• He is going to manly, be good if he was coming to Parra. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra_Greg replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I think it goes far back to the Michael Jennings situation and how he really left us in the lurche at a real critical time during a prelim semi.  He and Fergo were our last quality back signings and we really have not been able to bring anyone…"
7 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Pops, good blog.
Absolutely. R&R & managing the cap would be a nightmare. Gould says it keeps him up at night. Every signing is a risk with are so many balls in the air. Player managers, business associates and partners, spouses, family influences,…"
8 minutes ago
Offside replied to Muttman's discussion Moses Injury Update (from NRL Physio)
"Whilst the loss of Mich is huge it will be a great reviler of the culture in the club Penrith and Melbourne get injuries but you never truly write them off because the next man up approxh and jersey culture means they are never out.

If we compete…"
34 minutes ago
adnan replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Was blaze that good? I think he is very raw and maybe needs another yr "
42 minutes ago
More…