Replies

• Fuck I'm more confused then normal

• Just kidding Pauly, you know we are very inclusive on here? So what you got Marty Tapau wrong,at least you tried,we still value your input bud.Don't let the bastards drag you down.keep up the good work.

•  

All good... Its funny, 

nobody likes an early scoop....

mate did i get slated for fergo and RCG 

and nobody wanted Shaun Lane i think i got banned from here for saying such things 

anyway all good 

• Hope you are right. At minimum it makes the site more interesting.

• This reply was deleted.
            • I don't know why a grown man would do that, but i can tell you that my profile pic is of Lewis Hamilton wearing an arabic outfit to respect the Arabs in Saudi Arabia at the same time wearing a $250k gold necklace of Jesus Christ.

I loved it....

So ive been told (not by general media) most likely he will be choosing Manly over Parramatta.

you need to understand that Manly wasn't his only choice. Parra was definitely in the mix, as usual i will bring you those scoops on who we are in talks with. What happens after is not in my control, i might add in a sneaky "done deal" but that I don't know for sure 

You don't have to take it as the truth

but it is what it is...

• I'll put it out there mate......any other info about possible signings?

• When you say every player is coming to parra, you need to get one right. 

• Well Manly do suddenly have an extra vacancy in their top 30.

• This reply was deleted.
      • You'd think they'd be looking for another middle forward but there has to be some roster flexibility to take advantage of opportunities like this.

• LOL :)

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Hopefully Greig gets on.
Not sure why Ofahengaue is ahead of Greig as he has been pretty disappointing. "
8 minutes ago
mongolian trotting duck replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"he cant be worse of than an existing contract as per the collective bargaining agreement
 "
15 minutes ago
LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Exactly, he has worked that well the last 3 weeks. If Carty is out i can see BA naming either Greig or Ogden on the bench to continue the rotation."
17 minutes ago
mongolian trotting duck replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"if they sign lomax why would talagi stay"
18 minutes ago
More…