Chemist Warehouse Advertising ?

chemist warehouse have a serious of adverts on commercial TV (channel 9) 

the two I have seen so far both feature the eels, with a rabbits team and a Melbourne Storm team.

in The Melbourne Storm ad they are looking to score on the eels 30m and then stop to look at the chemist warehouse ad on big screen.

the rabbits ad, the rabbits have scored with parra team all in the in goal before the rabbits team realise there is a chemist warehouse ad on screen.

on both occasions we look stupid with the opposing team chilling checking ads whilst playing the eels.

I think we must be very desperate for sponsors, considering we are willing to play the loser role in a ad continuously with all nrl teams having a go looking the goods.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don’t recognise any of those actors in Eels jerseys, but may as well give them a go I suppose. Couldn’t go any worse. 

• Agreed, with the eels actors. 

Then we have renolds and camron Smith, ado car 

we are a continuous running joke 

• Apparently they have good defence so let them run out next week. 

• They spent months interviewing people for head of football and wound up with Mark O'Neal who had 6 months experience before being sacked in disgrace. That's the standard we have. Signing up to be in ad where our team is depicted as losing wouldn't have occured to them as a bad idea. 

• At least the ad is realistic.

• How ironic, i wonder how many poor fans this clubs pushed over the edge?

Forced them to line up at chemist warehouse to get their medication?

• 2665824134?profile=RESIZE_710xAnd still get shafted 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"1. Sandow
2. Blake
3. Norman
4. Sivo
5. Makatoa"
11 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"Maybe she cooked him some of her apple pie"
12 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"I don't think that's a fair comment. With exceptions to Jennings and Fergo a lot of the players mentioned were developed under Arthur. Moses, Gutho, Papali, RCG, Cartwright, Lane, Hopgood, Niukore  are all better products having played under Arthur.…"
20 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Yep, I must have missed my morning coffee yesterday "
57 minutes ago
More…