Changing the Rules

Up until I watched some news a minute ago I knew where I was at and what was expected of me re:Omicron. Now I am clueless as to where I stand. I feel fine. Over it. I think that as of now a neg RAT frees me from isolation. That is how I understood it, but changing the rules on the fly always creates confusion. I think i'm gonna run with my interpretation. I wanna be free.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm very vulnerable to COVID due to being immune compromised, and heart and lung issues. My wife and I are being responsible by taking my doctors advice and staying isolated even though we're triple vaxxed. They want more time to analyse Omicron's effects. I think everyone just needs to do what they feel is necessary for them. We as a country are still in a much better position than most other places.

• 21000 in NSW today .  Its going to rip through the country very quickly.  I can't see hospitals coping without further restrictions.   I'm betting Scomo does a total U turn and reintroduces restrictions 

• Problem is the politicians are making it up on the run and are not listening to the doctors/ scientists. Things are going to get fcuked up. Who will run the hospitals when 50% of nurses and doctors have Omicron or Delta and are sick in bed? 

• Let it rip. The latest varient is not particularly dangerous. The best thing to do for the future of fucking society and getting on with a semblance of normal life is to do exactly what Perrottet is doing now - letting it go and building up herd immunity with this not particularly severe strain. 

• Totally agree MP, this risk is low and more damage is being done by putting a hand break on the way we live.

• 💯 I simply can't believe the rhetoric of some imbeciles like Ray Hadley who are critical of Perrottet for not locking down again? It's just so short sighted and absurd. There is no way NSW and the world can afford any more of this needless lockdown. At the start - yes I agree when the mortality rate was reasonably high stastically, there was no vax and there was a chance of a reasonably high number of under 50 year olds dying pointlessly then you lock down. But now? No it's absurd and people like Hadley ought to just shut the fuck up so that ordinary Aussies and get on with their businesses and lives. 

• Yep that clown  Hadley needs to be called out, playing on people's fears instead of being a calm voice  - to many competing ideas coupled with agenda's driven by state premiers playing a shitty political game. I'm no fan of Dominic or Scomo but they have the right idea and should not be attacked for telling people now is the time to put fear aside and live.

• Hadley is a complete and utter fwit.

• yep, ots an over exaggeration mikey.  Live your life, go to your holiday,  have a beer.  Mate its being going on since 2019. eventually it will be just treated like your everyday flu

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…