Centre Prospects for 2021

We all know that we need to fine a sutable replacement for MJ. Some off contract players we could target:

Adam Keighran

Pros: Had a brilliant game against manly round 20. Can cover 6, probably won't break the bank.

Cons: Haven't seen much of him so far.

Jamayne Isaako 

Pros: Goal kicking (can releave some presure off Moses in the big games), good finsher, can play five-eighth, fullback and wing, Broncs may chip in.

Cons: His 2020 form, never really playing centre before.

Brett Naden

Pros: Speed, Strength

Cons: Defence

Jordan Rapana

Pros: Big game experience which we need

Cons: Price tag, comes up with dumb plays, hasn't played much centre

Kotoni Staggs:

Pros: Strength, Speed, Power, Goal Kicking, Game Breaker

Cons: His ACL injury, price tag

Is there anyone I've missed and who would you want

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No chance we'll get Manu or Staggs, but either would be amazing. Stagg's defence will get better, still only young.

Walker seems settled at Manly.

• Staggs yep

• If the rumours are true, it seems we are looking at French. I am not sure where he goes, as Gutho has owned FB. French to centre? I have no idea....defence needs to be spot on at centre! as we have seen.

• sign the man sauce 

• agree, move fergo centre and sauce to the wing

• Storm already have an offer on Naden

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I can see that he's got plenty of raw talent but the way the club is carrying on, anyone would think he's the next coming of Jarryd Hayne.
He needs to cool his heels and develop his game in reserves and then BA can promote him. Until then he's…"
12 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"With is injury history, he's probably having his training loads managed."
26 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"There's been plenty of talk about Talagi on the bench and how we need 4 forwards. But we've run with 4 forwards there before and it hasn't worked.
In the heat it's more important to control the ball and field position. Which, funnily enough, we've…"
27 minutes ago
Colin Good replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Blaize needs to be taken aside by Dylan Brown and be given a crash course on his tackling style, Dylan has the old style boots and all of Ron Coote , just beautiful to watch."
29 minutes ago
More…