Centre Prospects for 2021

We all know that we need to fine a sutable replacement for MJ. Some off contract players we could target:

Adam Keighran

Pros: Had a brilliant game against manly round 20. Can cover 6, probably won't break the bank.

Cons: Haven't seen much of him so far.

Jamayne Isaako 

Pros: Goal kicking (can releave some presure off Moses in the big games), good finsher, can play five-eighth, fullback and wing, Broncs may chip in.

Cons: His 2020 form, never really playing centre before.

Brett Naden

Pros: Speed, Strength

Cons: Defence

Jordan Rapana

Pros: Big game experience which we need

Cons: Price tag, comes up with dumb plays, hasn't played much centre

Kotoni Staggs:

Pros: Strength, Speed, Power, Goal Kicking, Game Breaker

Cons: His ACL injury, price tag

Is there anyone I've missed and who would you want

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No chance we'll get Manu or Staggs, but either would be amazing. Stagg's defence will get better, still only young.

Walker seems settled at Manly.

• Staggs yep

• If the rumours are true, it seems we are looking at French. I am not sure where he goes, as Gutho has owned FB. French to centre? I have no idea....defence needs to be spot on at centre! as we have seen.

• sign the man sauce 

• agree, move fergo centre and sauce to the wing

• Storm already have an offer on Naden

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Yeah I just can't seem to get into the words of a dude that was considered smart in very different times. It's like taking advice penned by Henry Ford and applying it to fixing a Tesla. Or Relationship instructions penned by Elvis. "
6 minutes ago
BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"When BA gets it right with the bench and our prop rotation, our middle doesn't get that tired."
14 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Dragons have about 45 more Amones coming through who are talented. As long as they can keep Talatau(Dahl)  away from the club , they'll do very well.  For every Lomax, the Illawarra has 10 more just like him waiting for their shot. "
15 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"The reason that local juniors are important is you'll usually get a season or two with them on a pittance allowing you to heavily invest elsewhere and " front load " that season into a premiership tilt. 
if they're good young kids then you'd be…"
23 minutes ago
More…