Parramatta fans know that the team have a weak underbelly, and now they must overcome the shortest allowable turn around in the NRL  (5 days), and beat the underperfoming last place Panthers, or face the reality of another season sliding by.

1  Who should be dropped ?

2. Can the Eels toughen up and get the win ?

For mine Alvaro must be dropped as well as Takairangi. These two have been the worst performing players in the NRL and would not make any other team's starting side.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keith you must be a rude individual or you have a very limited vocabulary. Considering Smith who was carrying an injury, hasn't played 1st grade all year, was called in to replace Salmon. Smith defensively did a very good job, he was quick from dummy half, was able to use a kicking game a few times, and in attack he was deceptive as well so overall considering those facts (unless you were blind drunk) or watched another game don't comment on here degrading those unfortunate individuals who have a 'Mental Retardation" an learn some manners. Yea sacking the coach and his assistance is a bad idea after 5+ years of failure. How about we sack you too after making stupid comments

• This reply was deleted.
          • Poppa as a fellow octogenerian, we should use our life experiences and knowledge to educate and inspire with informed comment to improve the quality of the discussions with less vitriol and more accurate commentaries

• Delusions of grandeur, often starts happening as blokes get older and they are a few years off the crematorium.

You go Keify.

• Montoeel,  You are absolutely correct. All things considered Smith had a great game.

• Yes he did

go will

• Montoeel, I said that I expected Smith to play well as he is experienced I did not criticise just the opposite. You questioned his ability by saying Smith however.Yourcomments about the coach were stupid as he has been resigned for a further 2 years.  I am not a rude person normally but if people not just you, make irresponsible statements I will respond and not always in the kindest terms

• Panthers are at absolute rock bottom, which is scary considering I think we are just as good. Unfortunately we are playing with confidence and still have had bad results.

i really hope we don’t hit rick bottom, I sense a slide.

•  BJ: I would hate to see the Eels playing with no confidence if what we have seen was playing with confidence!!

I hope we don`t hit rick bottom too.

• The Doomsday sayers are back|

• I'm not sure that Rick feels the same way though.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Yeah we've only lost 3 games in Darwin. . Twice to the Cowboys who we should never have to play up there and last year to the Bronx who were just too good for us, they would have beaten us even in Sydney "
1 minute ago
Nitram replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Penrith has higher highs in the hotter months but also lower lows in the colder months than Brisbane. With games played in the colder months that's why some say it's an advantage to Qld teams.
But saying that I think it's excuses. The opposition are…"
9 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"We do mate - Russell "
18 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"I find that hard to accept Steely, every winger we have looked at and rejected has some how managed to get to first grade and be much quicker than anything we have. Anyone with a name like Tex has to be tough, none more so than his brother "Sue"."
1 hour ago
More…