Parramatta fans know that the team have a weak underbelly, and now they must overcome the shortest allowable turn around in the NRL  (5 days), and beat the underperfoming last place Panthers, or face the reality of another season sliding by.

1  Who should be dropped ?

2. Can the Eels toughen up and get the win ?

For mine Alvaro must be dropped as well as Takairangi. These two have been the worst performing players in the NRL and would not make any other team's starting side.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• alvaro seems out of form, and taka needs to move on,  blake fergo needs to stop trying to hard.

• Salmon in for takka Will Smith was far from our worst at least he defended unlike a couple, he deserves his spot.

Alvaro and Junior were both lazy at the start ... but there’s only Evans that can come in:(

i just don’t understand why Alvaro’s defence has gone backwards unless he is carrying an injury ?

junior typically already looks to have found the weight he lost!

• I don't think there will be any major changes, only those back from injury.

Like to see Bevo get a run.Woops is that ok Poppa, mum said i could.

• It's time to bring in parry clearly we aren't signing a centre (anyone) before the end of the year so make him top 30 and drop taka. Drop Alvaro for David gower he is old as dirt but will do the job. 

• Nick, realise that several of the young players including Parry are on development contracts, which means they can play NRL after June 30 this year,  

• It's going to be a strange game as we are way aheaf of them on the table but we will be under more pressure to win.  After reading their fans comments on social media they are already declared their season over.

• Overcome short turn around to beat Penrith?

Technically that’s two obstacles to overcome and the Eels have trouble overcoming themselves as an obstacles let alone two others.

Is the real question how much form the Eels can run the Panthers into?!

• 1. Brad Arthur

2. You're dreaming Chief.

3. I am confident Mr 46% can lower the bar even further for this game.

You are obsessed with Alvaro and Taka which bleeds your post of any, if not all credibility mate.

• 1.gutherson 2.sivo 3.jennings 4.hoffman 5.fergo 6.french 7.moses 8.terepo 9.mahoney 10.paulo 11.lane 12.mau 13.gower 14.stone 15.mannah 16.kaufusi 17.maeroa

• M Jennings and Stone are injured.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Archie replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"As a supporter group can we please all please unite on one thing. Let's petition the NRL for no more Thursday, Friday or even Saturday games. I'm sick of starting my weekends in a near depressed state."
40 seconds ago
LB replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"It is gone. To win you need top 4 and we will be lucky to make 8. Issues is if we scrape into the 8, BA is safe and the pattern repeats."
2 minutes ago
Flow Basket replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I think Ba cooks his players pains were so fresh and young perfect for the trip"
12 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Name and shame the players? You must mean the team list it comes out Tuesday that will have them all."
28 minutes ago
More…