Campaign for "BA OUT"

Must start soon as possible at the next home game. He can't improve the players, he can't inspire the team. It's time the Parra faithful stopped whinging and actually did something useful with their voice. But pressure on senior management to dump this pretender of a coach.

I'll start of the chant.

"Feck off BA, you country w"nker"

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Steady

• I believe its time to get some social media petitions going and send them to each member of the board, max, bernie and the media, people might think it will have no effect but it will have a big effect in the subconscious of those making the decisions.

• Are you saying that you really want Brad Arthur to longer be coach of the Parramatta Eels? 

• BA must go now. This is absolutely unacceptable.
  • We all get emotional when we lose. But it is time for a review. BA win rate is approx 45%. It’s not good enough for how much he is paid. Surely there must be a performance clause in his contract.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • I agree Mam.

Lets just let him start his ‘next’ five year plan, I mean he has earnt that right surely?

• Definitely. It's totally unacceptable to be three from 18, there's no excuses. Our roster management is a disgrace.

The only situation that this would be acceptable is in a coach's first season and a rebuild is under way

It's not acceptable in any coach's fifth season im sorry.

It's for the club's future 

• Parra's w/l ratio is INEXCUSEABLE.

We've been watching Ground hog day all season. Not one inkling of improvement. It just gets more embarrasing every week.

If I'm running a restaurant and the customers have been complaining abou the shite food, then I'd sack the chef. Not pray he improves when the shit*y food's been served since March.

• Good point 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We aren't as desperate for lomax as the media are making out. I posted on here at the end of last year that I was told we probably wouldn't be going into the market for outside backs because we were going to be blooding  players from the SG ball…"
6 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sofa -Solomona wouldn't go to the Dragons, Warriors want to replace Fonua -Blake the moneys the same and if he leaves the Storm the most likely destination.
The Dragons are on the nose to quality players he'd prefer the dogs or dolphins over…"
11 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Really ? Ok 
if he was Bellamy's son yeh I can understand that assumption by people .... I don't get this one lol sorry "
12 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If we are paying 400k for a player of Simonsson's limited abilities then a high quality player like Lomax is definitely worth 600k+"
12 minutes ago
More…