Cam Smith injury

• Smith has suffered a minor shoulder injury which could keep him out for 3-4 weeks.Seeing as we play them in 3 weeks he should be out for that game, and if we can't beat the Storm without Cam Smith then we sure as sh*t ain't going to beat them with him.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think that will be the game that BA will use as the springboard for the run home. 

• he will play against us, the good players always seem to retur the week they come up against us, but if he does i hope our boys test it all game

• This reply was deleted.
    • Just get RCG, Paulo and Nathan to run at him all game, force him to be making first contact.

• This reply was deleted.
        • could potentially end his life

• Snoopy Dance GIFs | Tenor | Snoopy happy dance, Snoopy dance ...

Eggy - did you watch the Storm dismantle the Knights (ugly like the Eels win) without Cummy babee?

That said I will put money on C Smith being there against us - he has been playing with that injury for weeks.

The Eels can't even beat time to their own "victory" song atm.

My prediction based on our last few performances is we will be very lucky to win one out of our next seven matches.

Sharks - uglier than we are but too strng.

Dragons - don't write them off yet

Storm - foregone conclusion

Warriors - we could win this one but watch out for Polar Bear and Gennings to exact revenge.

Bunnies - like Sharks, ugly but too strong.

Penny Pussycats - too much clarse and will be running in tries around our wingers.

Broncos - watch out babee, they have to save their pathetic arzez before the QueeRZlanders lynch them.

THEN

Tigers which could be 1/8.

That my friend is season over.

• Jesus Col.........

I love your confidence - thought I was a negative Nancy, you Sir Col take the cake.

• Buzz Rothfield reckons he spoke with the club and he'll miss 2 weeks only.  He could play now If they needed/wanted him to. 

• Whens this chimp retiring? sooner the better.

• Without looking to far ahead, gotta beat sharks & Dragons first, I hope he plays. If we can't get up and beat the team who have basically embarrassed us last year the both times we played them, Then we won't be going anywhere near a premiership this year imo. That's just the facts 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Titan replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"The Navy jersey is great, beats the shit camouflage eels jersey they did a few years back"
1 minute ago
HKF replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Who appoints the football club board and when and how do they change?."
1 minute ago
Muttman replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"Imagine if the Eels pulled that stunt. This place would meltdown. "
3 minutes ago
HKF replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"Only the bulldogs could get away with that one."
4 minutes ago
More…