https://www.5thtackle.com/2018/07/12/nrl-teams-no-1-hooker-ranked-after-17-rounds/

Completely agree.

He showed some promise last year, but is not any better than many park players running around.

If we are to put 2018 behind us, we need to sign a decent hooker quick!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope we let him n kasya go

• What's new. Alan hunt was always correct - it's the moneyball team

• I have to disagree with him showing "promise" last year

He was just lucky our forward were running harder last year and we had Semi on the wing who was basically another forward.

Cam King is nothing but a pretender always has been, knows how to "look" like a hooker and "stand" in the right place. But his defence and attack is nothing short of shit.

Would never make it any NRL team except the old Parramatta Lose
  • I have to disagree with him showing "promise" last year He was just lucky our forward were running harder last year and we had Semi on the wing who was basically another forward. Cam King is nothing but a pretender always has been, knows how to "look" like a hooker and "stand" in the right place. But his defence and attack is nothing short of shit. Would never make it any NRL team except the old Parramatta Lose

• Both him and Kaysa should be given the flick! I reckon Reed Mahoney has heaps of potential and a good solid future ahead of him. 

• No shit
  • Well, we’re last. Pretty fitting if you ask me.
  • Some good hookers coming through

younger Brailey at Newtown/Cronulla 

Reece Robson at Dragons

Faniga or whatever his name is at Manly

We have Mahoney and Schneider coming through

Hopefully we get a good fix for next year

• Spot on list. Probably except for McCullough is 2-3 places too high. Brailey, Luke, and Koroisau are better players.
    • Macca is at Jake Friend’s level at this point
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Flow Basket replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I think Ba cooks his players pains were so fresh and young perfect for the trip"
2 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Name and shame the players? You must mean the team list it comes out Tuesday that will have them all."
18 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I was one of the people on here that wanted Flanagan and a few of them said "We don't want a drug cheat at Parramatta". St. George have been up and down with some of their performances but Flanagan is getting a pretty weak squad to  be competitive.…"
21 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"That's what a strong club committed to success would do (I said 3 years ago the moment the decision is made that we will not win a premiership under Arthur he needs to be moved on - irrespective of who is available). Still waiting."
34 minutes ago
More…