Call me cynical

ok just saw this on my feed 

#1 video 

brad and jake in the shed 

hmmmmm really 🤔🤨

9870049492?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is this from FB? I used to be on FB, but got rid of it. I must say the FB Eels supporters were a bunch of sycophants that would out unicorn TCT. 

• Yes mb but I'm in a few eels fb groups and I don't feel that was the top video AT ALL 🤔- but of Murdoch going on here mb 🤷‍♀️

• "out unicorn TCT" lol

• the people have spoken 

• Which ppl 

The Arthur's and their extended family 🤣🤔

• People had to watch it a few times each because they couldnt believe BA was showing some emotion.

Sadly it was for his own son, not the team or anybody else.

Bellamey shows more emotion in one game than BA has shown in his whole career.

• Snake mb that's why  I can see that reason 

hope it's not pushing a narrative that is definitely NOT THERE

• Get over it, and move on. Sorry but who cares....

• Who cares? You do. Took the time to reply. 

• Bert like you I always care..... but I just do not have the same feelings as some about the coach, and his son.

Its pretty sad people devote so much time to our coach and his son, but each to their own mate.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

RustyNuts replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Muttman, would you consider moving Gutho to the wing next year when Lomax arrives? Minnichello did this successfully for a couple of years at the end of career with the chooks.
Gutho could still be the voice for the boys at the back, is safe under a…"
45 seconds ago
Darren Munro replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Agree! Everyone said Russell was a good fb coming through. Interesting to note cini has been moved to Fb in Reggies "
1 minute ago
Eel4lyfe replied to Eel for life's discussion Team List Against Manly
"1. Gutho 2. Sivo 3. Harper 4. Penisini 5. Simmo 6. Brown 7 Sanders 8 RCG 9 Lussick 10 Greig 11 Lane 12 Carti 13 Matterson 14 Hands 15 Paulo 16 Hopgood 17 Tualagi
The experiment with Brown at 7 is over. He cannot run a team and worry about his own…"
2 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Could easily move Sean Russell or Talagi to Fb and try Gutho at 6 if the knee is bothering him. Shall see"
5 minutes ago
More…